Nurse-RazorbladeNurse-Razorblade

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

AIM
NashiGlam

Johnny Why Are You Late? Johnny Why Are You Late?

=] I laughed when I opened her box.

Just to be clear, the picture you find in her box is supposed to be of her, right?

keybol responds:

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

Great Game

I'm actually some what addicted to this game! I've got every medal except for "Big Wet Juicy Kiss" which is when you rescue NeNe. I just can't find her! I will eventually though. I just need to look harder. :D

Other than me being too blind to find NeNe, this game was awesome. Smooth controls, great art work and animation, and a hilarious ending. Overall, really good. I'd love for there to be a part two to this game.

Joelasticot responds:

Glad you liked it! There's a complete walkthrough on Youtube if you can't find NeNe, but if you'd rather find her by yourself, that's very good ¦:V

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Great Game!

I love this game.
The animation was fantastic.
The blood and gore were awesome.
The music and sound effects were perfect.

The only flaw?
You should try to add more lives.
Maybe three if anything.

Because lets face it, it gets annoying having to go kick the same fat king kittys ass every time I lose.
:P

Weltling Dressup Weltling Dressup

AAAHHH!

Where does the stupid yellow chainsaw go?!
I've been here for almost twelve minutes, trying to get the effin chainsaw in the right place.
D: I CAN'T FIND IT!
Help? <3

Riddle School 2 Riddle School 2

&lt;3

That was really good. It took me forever to find out that I had to click on the BACK of the cookie machine in order for me to fix it. But all in all it was really good. I'm looking forward to seeing a third part. :D <3